Find out more about our
Preliminary Program | Time in CEST
Discover our exciting preliminary scientific program that will cover all areas of aesthetic plastic surgery:
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, some presentations will be pre-recorded off-site and streamed virtually.
CME Certification: We have made a request for CME credits to be applied to the Congress.
Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Breast Augmentation – A Journey from Fake to Natural – I and II
- Non or Minimally Invasive – What Really Works
- How the Hemostatic Net Revolutionizes Face-Lift Surgery
- Full Day Live Surgeries | SOS Symposium
- Transgender Surgery: Staging the Procedures
- Baldness: STRIPO, FUE, PRP or What?
- Hybrid Breast Augmentation: Creating or Solving Problems?
- Regenerative Medicine: Turning Back the Clock of Aging
- ISAPS Business School and Marketing: Teamwork and Social Media
Sunday, September 12, 2021
- Live Marking Session – High Definition Body Contouring
- High Definition Liposuction – Achieving a Fitness Look
- Injectables and Complications – When Waiting is Not Enough
- Malar Bags, Festoons & Co…..
- Mastering the Neck Lifts – How to Achieve Unbelievable Results
- Secondary Breast Surgery – Pull the Chestnuts out of the Fire
- Deformities and Complications after Body Contouring – How Masters Deal with It
- Eye Lid Malpositions & Other Periorbital Issues – What, When & Why
- Revision Face Lifts: How the Giants Deal with Deformities, Filler, Fat, Threads and Other Complications
- Secondary Rhinoplasties: What the Nose Popes Do
- Post Bariatric Breast Surgery: Dealing with Bottoming Out or Waterfall?
- How to Approach Difficult Breast Cases
- Brow Lifts Today: Is There Still a Place? Oh yes!
- Updates on Breast Implant Illness and BIA-ALCL – Myths and Science
- Global Accreditation and Patient Safety
Monday, September 13, 2021
- Breast Reduction + Mastopexy: Never Trust the Skin!
- Refinements in Body Contouring
- Buttock Augmentation – Implants, Fat + Hybrid
- Rhinoplasty: Tip Modifications and More
- Evolving Concepts in Periorbital Rejuvenation
- Hemostatic Surgical Net and Advanced Facial Rejuvenation
- Pearls in Rhinoplasty
- Preservation vs. Structural Rhinoplasty
- Meet the Professor Sessions
- Free Paper Sessions
After a very eventful year, we are thrilled to announce that the 2021 ISAPS World Congress is scheduled to take place as a hybrid event in Vienna, Austria on September 11-13, 2021.
We are pleased to have once again attracted a high caliber faculty to our scientific program. And for the first time ever, this year’s program will combine the World Congress with the SOS Symposium for a one-of-a-kind event!
The scientific program of the World Congress will feature lectures and discussions on the latest techniques in facial rejuvenation, sessions on non and minimally invasive procedures and regenerative medicine, and cover all aspects of breast and body contouring. The second part of the program, featuring complex live operations of the Secondary Optimizing Surgery (SOS) Symposium, will deal exclusively with salvage procedures after failed aesthetic surgery and cover the breast, facial, body, and nose regions.
Throughout the three-day program, you can expect numerous expert panels, state of the art Master Classes, Meet the Professor Sessions and a lot of interactive discussion. Over 80% of the faculty will be in Vienna in person, so we hope to see you on-site. For those of you who are unable to travel, the entire event will be available to attend via livestream, so you won’t miss out, wherever you are. Following the event, delegates can view both programs On Demand to catch up on anything they may have missed.